”FUJI”BRAND Liquid Gold 日本金液株式会社

≫Inquiry ≫Japanese

We will introduce the greeting and company's motto
We will introduce establishment the representative and the address.
We will introduce our company history from 1918 (Taisho 7th period ).
(Factory's picture)


Since it was started the Ochiai chemistry that was our forerunner in 1918(Taisho era7), We have supplied and developed liquid gold and luster for decoration for tableware such as ceramics, the glassware, glass bottle for cosmetics or glass beads
After liquid gold, luster are applied to the cloth for ceramics, and fired, they became a very thin metal film of around 0.1μm. This metal film can express various colors such as gold, silver, red, blue, green. In addition, it adds color to tableware or the glass beads.
Decorated glass tableware and bottles with our liquid gold or luster can be recycled with undecorated glass together and they are eco-friendly products corresponding to the recycling society.
And gold bullion has corrosion-resistance, conductivity, extensibility and is superior in reliability. Thus, our product is not only used for decorating, but also used as electronic parts materials such as a cell-phone or the electric equipment product
We will cope with a customer's needs promptly and will strive for making the product which can contribute to a customer and global environment so that it can respond to a broader use than former.

Company's motto

独 自 の 製 品 独 自 の 製 品
      誠 実 明 朗       誠 実 明 朗
      協 力 前 身      協 力 前 身

As of April 2, 2012
Company name Nippon Kin-Eki Co., Ltd.
President Shinsuke Ochiai
Available services (For ceramic ware, glass) Liquid gold, Liquid platinum, Luster, and other paste products.
(For electrical part) Gold or platinum organic metal paste
Adress 1-3-2 Miyuki-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 486-0953 Japan
Tel. Fax. TEL +81-568-34-7300 FAX +81-568-34-7800
Foundation Sept. , 1918 (Taisho 7th period)
Capital fund 45,000,000yen
Number of employees 14 employees
Main financing bank Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank,
Aichi Bank,
Ogai Kyoritsu Bank  etc.

Sept.1918 (Taisho 7) Founder, Hyonosuke Ochiai begins his reserch on liquid gold as OCHIAI KAGAKU.
Spring,1921 (Taisho 10) Laboratory is completed at Kobayashi-cho, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi.
Oct.1921 (Taisyo 10) Company name is changed to NICHIDOKU KAGAKU KO-GYO
Jan.1924 (Taisho 13) Company name is changed to RUKUSEN BAIRU SYO-KAI.
July.1927 (Showa 2) Company name is changed to Nippon Kin-Eki Co., Ltd.
In 1937 (Showa 12) New factory is built at Matsushin-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi
Nov.1946 (Showa21) Laboratory is completed at Tokugawa-cho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi and moved.
Jul.1995 (Heisei 7) Laboratory is moved to Miyuki-cho, Kasugai, Aichi.
Aug.2000 (Heisei 12) Head office is moved to Miyuki-cho, Kasugai, Aichi.
Aug.2005 (Heisei 17) obtained ISO 14001 certification(Certificate #:2578569)
Sep.2006 (Heisei 18) Certificated as TRUSH 3R promoted office at Kasugai-city.

Copyright © 2020 NIPPON KIN-EKI Co.,Ltd. all rights reserved.

日本金液株式会社 日本金液株式会社